In transforming Hilltop into a luxurious holiday home we have remained true to its Edwardian roots whilst ensuring all the 21st century ‘essentials’ are provided:
• A Hot Tub in located in a Log Cabin with its own ‘suntrap’ patio
• A large gas BBQ and quality garden furniture enabling all 16 people to eat ‘al fresco’ on the terrace
• A very well equipped kitchen with 2 dishwashers, washer tumbler dryer, an American fridge freezer and large larder fridge
• A formal dining room which will seat all 16 guests – with a Chef available at extra cost
• Two cosy sitting rooms both with log fires and flat screen Smart TVs – just bring your Netflix password
• A high ratio of bathrooms to bedrooms offering a combination of showers and baths – all with power showers
• Fibre Broadband amd WiFi.
• A Kid’s Den offering a range of toys for the little ones, a flat screen TV, table football, air hockey and pool table
• In the large garden (a third of an acre) you will also find a wooden play house, and an array of outside games including a table tennis table.
• Logs and coal supplied for a supplement- weekend supply £18 – week supply £35
• Parking for up to 8 cars – so you can park the car and forget about it during your break as everything is within walking distance.
• Dog friendly with an outside dog wash – up to 4 dogs for a small additional charge (£35 per dog)
• All beds made for you prior to arrival and all bedding and towels included, with the exception of beach towels.
• Homemade cake on arrival– gluten free can be provided
All major supermarkets will deliver to the door.